Kira is more than just another intranet platform. When you choose Kira, our team will work closely with yours, ensuring your intranet runs smoothly – and keeping you comfortably ahead of any changes to the underlying Office 365 platform.
That’s why Kira is trusted by organisations including Tesco Bank, Mencap, Scottish Water and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
A typical Kira subscription is made up of three parts:
Low per-user-per-month cost
- We’ll install Kira in your Office 365 tenant.
- Full Kira product updates and new features – you will always have the latest version of Kira.
- Break/fix support in the (unlikely!) event there’s an issue with Kira.
Evergreen Office 365 support
- Microsoft continuously releases new tools, features, improvements that could enhance your digital workplace.
- We’ll send you monthly updates of the changes that we think you would benefit from, and help you evaluate and implement them.
- Our team will work with you to help your employees get the most out of not just Kira, but all of Office 365.
- Whether it’s evaluating a new tool, creating your first PowerApp, training on a particular topic or encouraging adoption, this flexible service lets you tap in to our team’s Office 365 expertise.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with our friendly team now for a chat about your requirements or a demo of Kira.